ReVox PR99 mkIII
Revox pr99 mk3, fully serviced. Possible sale as a set as in the pictures, with NAB adapters, cups, reels and tape. New capacitors, trimmer potentiometers, pinch roller, bearings, guides, relays, new metal switch shafts, brakes, drums, fully tuned and ready. . . . Great heads!
- Model: PR99 MK III NS / HS
- Type: Semi-professional reel-to-reel tape recorder
- Years of manufacture: 1989-1998
- Made in: Switzerland
- Color: silver, gray
- Remote control: no
- Power consumption:
- Dimensions: 483 mm × 399 mm × 234 mm (W × H × D).
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- Original price approx.: 4900 SF (1989) with butterfly heads + 1500 SF
- 3-motor drive: 2 AC-winding motors, 1 AC-capstan motor, servo-controlled
- 2-channel stereo or mono full track
- Tape speeds: Pole pair switching
- Less than 9.5 cm/s and 19 cm/s
- Tolerance of target speed: ±0.2
- more often 19 cm/s and 38 cm/s* * tolerance of target speed: ±0.2
- Tolerance of the set speed: ±0.2 %
- Pitch variation (DIN 45507/according to IEEE standard 193-1971):
- at 9.5 cm/s <0.1 %.
at 19 cm/s <0.08 % * at 38 cm/s <0.08
- at 38 cm/s <0.06 %
- Overall frequency response:
- at 38 cm/s : 30-22,000 Hz +2/-3 dB and 50-18,000 Hz ±1.5 dB respectively.
at 19 cm/s : 30-20,000 Hz +2/-3 dB or 50-15,000 Hz ±1.5 dB
- at 9.5 cm/s : 30-16,000 Hz +2/-3 dB or 50-10,000 Hz ±1.5 dB
- External voltage spacing:
- at 38 cm/s >65 dB
- at 19 cm/s >66 dB
- at 9.5 cm/s >63 dB
Slip: max. 0.2 % * Coil size: up to max.
- Coil size: up to max. 26.5 cm (10.5") diameter (min. core diameter 6 cm)
- Tape tension switchable for small core diameters
- Rewind time: approx. 120 s for 760 m
- Drive control: Integrated logic for any function transitions with tape run sensor, motors contactless, electrically switched. All functions remote controllable. Timer operation with remote control (and timer) possible.